0

Fabulous Trip to North Sumatra…

Dear all… It’s been so long since my last post in Martabak Manis, and finally I have time to write all my daily stories over here and I’m kinda miss writing to share my thoughts, my feelings, my wishes and all my silly stories to you all (as if there are people reading my blog, hehe..). Since my modem doesn’t work anymore, means that no more internet private connection in my yellow room, and it sucks !! seems like something missing, something disappear that force me to find another activities before I go to bed. It’s really bored.. But I see the bright side, no internet connection makes me little bit more productive in finishing and revising my thesis !! (yihaa.. agli rocks !! :D)

And now, I’m not going to tell you about my thesis, Instead I bring a story that happen few weeks ago, yap fellas I just got back from my 10
days trip to North Sumatra, and it was awesome. Me and my two incredible best friend forever Nina and Ijong visited Rantau Prapat, Marbau, Medan, Brastagi, Bukit Gundaling, Parapat, Samosir Island, Tongging and other tourism spot just like the wonderful Sipiso-piso water fall. There, we really had a great time together with some new friends of Nina’s cousin. Well yaa, the only thing problem is money. Since we don’t earn money so we do all the best to make it happened (one of the solutions is borrowing some from others :D..). And we did, even though we’re out of money but still we were truly enjoy the tour. It gave us such a great experience. Frankly i was like dreaming that we’re in Samosir island.. wow.. One thing for sure, this vacation, this journey, this adventure someday will be something which remind us about our friendship that we built in sadness, happiness, tears and joys.. Of course my friends in my facebook account will be the witnesses of this journey (i've already uploaded 88 photos of us and also tagged some of my close persons just to show them that we're on vacation, hehe...).. perfectly MEDAN ROCKS !!
If people ask the three of us “what are the two things most important in our life”, the answer is very simple; eating and travelling. Yahaha.. we lacked of money but still we had to eat as much as we can and eat what we won’t find in Padang and here we go.. it’s time for junk food :D Feels so peaceful of seeing wonderful view in brastagi and samosir while our stomach is full of some delicious but not healthy food, ooh… heavenly..

Amazing Samosir..







Brastagi.. So Refreshingg..






And guys, people say there must be ups and downs in life, we’re happy, we’re laugh with totally have no idea what will happen next. Just my luck !! Ijong and I bought a shirt in Parapat and I lost it, Really wanted to cry because that shirt is special for Kak Jeni, but what can I say, it’s gone.. So sorry Kak jeni, I have nothing to give to you… Also Nina, she bought two branded shirts in Medan fair and too bad.. she lost them all !! Suddenly we realized one thing, why would this thing happened ?! My bad !! our bad !! Hedonism hedonism hedonism.. Astaghfirullah.. All I write from beginning is just all that happiness, laugh and having fun. We’re so embarrassed.. For me, this is more than just a wonderful vacation, what I learn is say no to hedonism, anything too much isn’t good and it’s better to share and give other people who needs those things more than us, I do believe Nina and Ijong also feel the same way.. Nothing wrong with having fun, but one thing for sure just have it in the right way..

p.s : besok-besok liburan lagi aaaaahhh.... :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top