3

Am i overreacting ?!

Having a long distance relationship ?!
It never crossed my mind not even in my wildest dream.
Well ya, the day that i agreed to have this kinda relationship i was thinking that this relationship won't last more than three months. But i was all wrong, it's 28 months already. Until now, I do believe this is the benefit of being an easy going person, yea i don't really need a person whom always be there for me, meaning that i can actually meet the person whom i have relationship with. No, i don't need that. I'd like to be alone, have my own time and keep trying to be an independent girl who is able to finish many stuffs by my self. Also positively i'll learn how the length of the distance teach me to more patient and faithful.

For 28 months i know pretty well how to deal with all jealousy, anger, missing, trust and to be trusted and also faithful. Sometime i can handle it well and sometime i failed, if i may say I've failed almost all the time :( .. It's more difficult since i realize i know i can do anything that i want without him knowing whatever i'm doing here. I'm tired to struggle on those problems. I'm sick of it. Then somehow it changed. I started seeing long distance relationship in a different way. Right now i need the real one, like, when i need someone to help me with school work, someone to give me a hand with all my graduate-thesis stuff, someone whom his face always smile for me just to cheer me up, he can't really be there to help me. We've done many things to make that distance seems nothing; chatting online, video conference, video call by cell phone, texting, talking on the phone, etc. But still, meeting him in person is something very special since i can't see him everyday.

I know i should not be that selfish by wanting him to be right here beside me. There are reasons why this is happening. Yaa i know, the only thing that i still believe; it surely will be better when something so far finally gets so close to me. When will it happen ?! it'll come exactly when i can pass through all those messy things. Just let the LDR drama started :)

3 comments:

TS Frima said...

um, just believe in whatever you have decided :)

Anonymous said...

There's a missing link between "expecting a three months at most" with "having it going on for 28 months"... If you can find the link, I believe it'll be the same reason why is it needed to hang on to this "NOT SO ENJOYABLE" drama. Start it and stop it the way you want but one thing never change: OUR FEELINGS ARE TRUE.

martabak manis said...

Buat rian... that's the best way, but very hard to bo, be faithful :)

Buat Mr.anonymous... yaa.. this feelings are true :) even though that distance hits me like a storm but i believe that we can pass through all that painful things :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top