2

Other Side of The World

Last two days i met my uncle on facebook. Let me tell you something about him first, he's my mom's little brother, a nice person and so generous, one thing that always remind me of him : his curl hair :D and i call him Mang Senan. As usual he asked my study, when will i graduate, and you know the answer's still the same "i'm on my way to make it and keep praying for me". That day he informed me something, something that i'll never know if he didn't tell me.

"Ag, ndak kontak ci
k Mala di Inggris dak ?!"

Woow !! I'm so excited he told me so. Then i searched my cik Mala's facebook account, and gotcha !! Nurmala Malongsari. I added her and also sent a message. First, eventhough we are aunt and niece, i doubt if she's still remember me or not. Because i just met her one time in Palembang at Cik Iim's wedding party. All because we grew up in different place, i'm in Bengkulu while she's kinda career women whom travel a lot and last time i heard she's in United Kingdom.

After waiting about 3 and half hours, finally she replied my message. I'm so glad that she's still remember me and also asked some questions about my study :D Yay !! We are officially connected via facebook :D (this is why i love facebook and kinda addicted). I do enjoy her 14 photo albums and her writing (and also make me jealous). i see how's her life in Newcastle United Kingdom: Cik Mala and her husband, Cik Mala and the snow, her garden in the back yard, her veggies and chicken, perfectly all of those pictures are awesome. I wish i could be there someday, feel the snow, summer, spring, autumn and socialize with british people with their lovely accent (which is i adore so much) :)



Cik Mala and her garden at the back yard




Cik Mala and My uncle at Venice the city of water

Well, may be some of you see this post as an exaggerating story. But for me it's so special, i found one of my family who live far far away from Indonesia. All i can say to her, never forget our hometown and we are barely waiting to see her again in Indonesia. Really miss her and so many questions i would like to ask.

p.s Cik Mala, masih inget pempek lenjer dak eh ?!... :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice writing,niece...

martabak manis said...

huaa... aunt Mala read this :)
so happyyyy :D

Post a Comment

Back to Top