6

Who on earth can i turn to ?!

Life is too hard to go through it alone, without something to hold onto and without something that is sacred. Lately i turned to be someone, what's the phrase i'm looking for ?! hmm.. "A girl who had no interest to fix her life to be much better".

Yes, i am lazy.
Yes, i have no idea what to do.
Yes, i am the most stubborn man ever.
Yes, i am selfish.
Yes, i am a worst sister and not a good daughter.
Yes, i am not a good friend.
Yes, i am a terrible girlfriend.
Yes, I'VE HURT SO MANY PEOPLE IN MY LIFE !!
And yes, i am a pathetic girl.

Well ya, those "yes things" sound horrible, huh ?! I'm just trying to open my heart in order to be someone better, realizing how bad i am. I know that i was wrong but don't know why it's really hard to wake up then do something right. I don't even care bout my study, i don't give a damn to people whom trying to encourage me. I was rude, i shouldn't be pushing my friends and my boyfriend away. Surely, i need those people.

I'm trying to find a good side of me, yap !! realizing my bad is the first step.
After all that i've been through, those worst things, who on earth can i turn to ?!
I'm so grateful, He still gives me some more time to start over my spirit. It's just too bad that i wasted my time by doing nothing instead of do what i gotta do. Graduate soon !! :)
The most important point is i've found the new spirit to finish my graduate-thesis; writing, reading, analyzing and praying is all what i gotta do.
I don't care about my self, it's fine. But it's time to pay back, just don't let the people around me feel disapointed of having me as someone they love..


p.s. Welcome back Mr. Spirit and just make your self at home :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really are hard to comprehend, Dear. Kalo ibarat bentang alam, Adek ni hutan rimba amazon yang cuma bisa digambar batas-batas tepiannyo tanpa bisa diperinci isi di dalamnyo. Jangan-jangan kau sendiri termasuk orang-orang yang tersesat di rimba raya diri kau sendiri. It was just lucky that you accidentally found (back) Mr. Spirit in the forest, kalo yang ketemu Mr. Suicidal cubo, bisa kacau urusan.

Selamat bekerja Agli Plamita...

martabak manis said...

haha :D
oh, come on kak.. it wasn't just a luck.
i did so many things to get him back.

thanks for everything,
stand by me no matter what, it's just you are the one who understand my craziness :)

see you soon :)
love ya !!

jokeray said...

kalau kamu kenal teman saya, kamu pasti merasa bersyukur.

dia ga tau mo ngapain.pekerjaan utamnya tidur. kuliahnya juga belum jelas. jangankan untuk jadi pacar yang tidak baik.punya pacar aja ga.tanggal 16 tiap bulannya ia sudah mulai khwatir dengan kehidupannya.selera musik dan selera berpakaiannnya benar-benar payah.

nanti saya kenalkan, dan kamu akan bersukur.

kamu tidak separah dia

martabak manis said...

Aku tau dia siapa. ooo yaaa... one of participant in Jiffest script lab workshop. sounds cool huh ?! :)

sebenernya ngga ada guna juga sih ngutuk-ngutukin diri siapa yang paling "miserable" yang jelas dunia ngga bakal indah kalo isinya kebahagiaan mulu, ya kan ?! :)

TS Frima said...

berkunjung...

martabak manis said...

hai Rian..
makasih udah berkunjung ke martabak manis,
keep coming ya :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top