4

We were meant to be !!

This short writing is dedicated to kak Jeni :)

I know that i really had quality times with you, hanging together, laughing silly things and sometimes i wonder what was the thing that made me miss you so deeply. We've been together for 35 months and for all what i've done I never meant to hurt you or else, i am really sorry for the tone i used, words that i said that hurts you so bad. i don't want to lose you either. But may be i'm still less capable to show you what i feel.

Tears, anger and jealousy..
i've started to get used to it :) and now i know that nothing is impossible when it comes to love.Truly, I feel the best when I'm with you. oh ya i have something for you kak, please enjoy the photograph below. I draw it when i got stuck with my graduate-thesis, but later it cheers me up and yes !! we were meant to be ;)



cute, huh ?! :D

Hope you like that cute photograph :)
See you soon :)



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Agry itu the most mysterious person of all universe. She'll act mean to you one day, then will kindly give you a surprise the next morning. At least that's how I used to think. But it looks like I have to stop saying that to myself. She's so predictable. When she acts horrible, it'll be a start of a passionate and loving phone call. Ancang-ancang untuk bersikap manis, if you may. Jadi, sayya akan selalu menantikan makian dan kemarahannya. Karena satu hal pasti terjadi, she'll become my little Martabak Manis Spesial...

cicilia said...

adi what a nice note for ur beloved one.

cicilia said...

sory its for agy.agy what a nice note for ur beloved one

martabak manis said...

Kak Jeni.. so it means, anger is one of many ways to show my love for you, right ?! :)
again kak, see you soon, very soon :)


Mba cici.. thanks for stopping by mba :)
and i don't know, is it that nice ?! all i did is just let my hand to write what i actually feels :)anyway, keep coming ya :)

Post a Comment

Back to Top